Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 02-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Have had this game for nearly a year but only just started playing it over the last couple nights with a few old friends. Anybody else active in this game?

BananaCrazy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-11-2012, 11:36 PM
I used to play it a little, but haven't for a while.

But nice to pick up again every now and again if there's people to play with I guess. Smile
Find all posts by this user
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-12-2012, 03:41 AM
Never did, dont know much about it.

[Image: BBSig.png]

SURFING IS THERAPY!
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-12-2012, 04:17 AM
There may be some other game modes I have touched yet but the main one is a 4 player co-op campaign. This group of 4 must fight their way through zombie hords to get through the places they go to alive. Its a pretty basic FPS but you must work as a team to survive and there is rarely ever a dull or quiet moment.
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Tried it for xbox...lost interest halfway through. From what I remember of it, it is a very dark game (lighting wise) so I found it somewhat hard to figure out where I'm to go.
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-12-2012, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 06:26 PM by GrimReality.)
I haven't noticed a single bit of too dark play. Obviously its a zombie apocalypse game so it's not going to be lit like the bridge of the Enterprise in the most recent Star Trek movie, but you've got a flashlight on every gun so even in the darkest rooms you've still got a way to see. As for figuring out where to go, I don't know, the people I've been playing with have already played most/all the maps so I just follow them and cover the rear.
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-12-2012, 06:39 PM
I got it and I play it every now and then. It's fun, like slaughtering zombies usually is Big Grin
As for figuring out where to go, I think the maps are fairly simple. You usually only have 1 option where you can go, so it's hard to get lost.
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-13-2012, 03:19 AM
But then again I get bored of all zombie games (Nazis Zombies) It looked like a decent game, just didnt hook me.
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-13-2012, 04:46 AM
I think it's more about who you're playing with than what you're playing. If I were playing L4D2 on my own or with some random people I've never met, I'd probably lose interest really quick too.
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 02-13-2012, 05:08 AM
(02-13-2012 04:46 AM)GrimReality Wrote:  I think it's more about who you're playing with than what you're playing. If I were playing L4D2 on my own or with some random people I've never met, I'd probably lose interest really quick too.

Yup that's what happened to me..

I did enjoy the versus mode.. where 4 people are the humans and 4 people play as the 'special zombies' (you randomly spawn as one, taking turns at each one)

That would be nice to go 4 vs 4 with, if you all know each other..

What I also got a lot, was that I was dropped from servers after matches ended, so just when you had found a few nice guys, you'd end up on a new random server with new random folks for the next map. Maybe I just wasn't joining it the proper way, but as instant action or whatever, I don't know.. I played it only briefly till I got tired of random 16 year olds shouting orders at me.. Tongue