Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just a player..not looking to join. V
just a player..not looking to join. V 11-23-2011, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 12:54 AM by -=THOR=-.)
Hello Gents....(and ladies?) had a few in previous clans....
I play on your RO2 server quite a bit and thought I would say hello and tell you I like it.
I am not interested in joining up, as I probably am a bit old..lol...56. I have been a member of a few COD clans over the years (actually the same clan, more or less)--- <DY> Damn Yankees, [MDF] Merciless Dragon Force, and EB Elite Boozers. Started out with the original COD game, and just sort of continued on from there, though I was never a fan of the Modern Warfare style games, and prefer WW2 genre.

I think my favorite was a mod for UO...I forgot its name --German Assault or something..lol, but it had wonderful maps and very nice weapons mods.

RO and RO2 hold a bit different feel, for me being a bit more realistic in game-play, but not quite as good graphically, though 2 is a helluva lot prettier than RO!

I go by OBM most of the time, and usually play during the week and days...I work weekends and Friday nights....so you may not see me a lot.

Anyways, I just thought I would say hello!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Hello, nice to meet you.
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Hey OBM, glad to see you stop by the forums. Glad you enjoy the server, and 56 isnt that old. I believe we have a few members as old or older. Plenty of members in the 40's and then a few youngsters. But we have a great time on vent and hope you'll join us on there as well.

See you in game,

Bruce

[Image: BBSig.png]

SURFING IS THERAPY!
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-23-2011, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-23-2011, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2011 10:57 AM by Kheria.)
Hello and welcome to forums. You should definitely join us in vent!

(11-23-2011 01:29 AM)OlBlindMan Wrote:  I play on your RO2 server quite a bit and thought I would say hello and tell you I like it. 
----
I think my favorite was a mod for UO...I forgot its name --German Assault or something..lol, but it had wonderful maps and very nice weapons mods.
I don't think i've had the pleasure of meeting you in game in RO2, but if you still have UO installed, i think that you should also drop by our UO server sometimes. New targets are always welcome there Bananadance
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-23-2011, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2011 01:49 PM by -=THOR=-.)
Welcome to the forums Blindman. As BakedBruce said, many of our members are 40+ years old. If you're willing to just hop on vent once in a while, send me a PM and we will talk about it. It's always a pleasure to play with you on the RO2 server. Thanks for the nice post!
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-23-2011, 04:53 PM
Kheria Wrote:i think that you should also drop by our UO server sometimes. New targets are always welcome there Bananadance
ha ha thats for sure
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Hey OBM!

When Kheria say's he hasn't had the pleasure to meet you in UO it means: tearing your eyes out of your sockets from getting ruthlessly shot out of nowhere over and over again.
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Welcome in the forums,

UO means United Offensive, we all met in this game before RO2 Smile
RE: just a player..not looking to join. 11-25-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm the same age as you are. We have a pretty mature group of players here.

Welcome to playing with DD!