Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ryan's Application
Ryan's Application 06-26-2015, 02:53 PM
I am a 13 year old who loves to game,I will play on the unturned server and the minecraft server, Adam suggested i should come join. Other games I play Euro Truck Simulator 2, Farming Simulator 15, Payday 2, Minecraft, World of Tanks. I live in New Zealand and i currently am a student at Chanel College masterton (If you don't know where New Zealand Is Google it). My gamertags: StreakyBaconTV, Rhino237, Ryby237. Here's my you tube Channel link if you would like to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuH8A34...xbfy-al5tw

P.S: Mad Fred sorry for the other two threads the first one i didn't know had posted, the second one I did at school, on both of them I forgot to include all of this information above sorry.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Ryan's Application 07-21-2015, 05:37 AM
Hi Streaky,

Sorry about the late reply, somehow I overlooked your application topic.

Nevertheless, welcome aboard!! Big Grin

Feel free to put the |DD| tags on, you've been with us for a while now, so you do not have to go through recruiting.

Good to have you with us!!

Regards,
Fred
Find all posts by this user
RE: Ryan's Application 07-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Thanks Fred i am really enjoying being apart of this clan i get along with About 10 members Especially Gramps, Adam, Morgan, BlackRedneck, railman30 and cthunder glad to havesuch welcoming people around me. Been playing on the new farming sim server lately, glad to be aboard.

Thanks

Bacon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user