Quote this message in a reply
RE: Pleasant Valley Community Farms 03-05-2015, 06:28 AM
Squirtsy18

1 green
2 blue
3 red
Find all posts by this user
RE: Pleasant Valley Community Farms 03-05-2015, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 05:56 PM by EyyyJoe.)
Farms managers have been chosen.

White: Bull. [Stream/Bank Farm] ||
Purple: Epssco
Red: Gramps
Blue: Loc0rat
Yellow: Eyyyjoe
Green: budmane

---------
Some farms maybe looking for farm hands. Contact farm managers to see if they are looking for anybody

Managers can also request to admins/moderators of server of what they want done when they are offline and if extra people on the server they can do work or they can request no one allowed to do work. People may still take tours around the map, if we catch anyone we will try to enforce the request as best as we can [things can get hectic if there is a lot going on the server]
RE: Pleasant Valley Community Farms 03-11-2015, 03:55 PM
With my time difference and also not being able to play on weekends when most of the others are on and streaming I have decided that I will step down from farm manager.
I was talking to EyyyJoe and he said that he wouldn't mind taking over my farm instead of having his. With all the work and profit that was made on my farm I would like to split the money with the other farm managers that worked on my farm over the past weekend.
As of this I'm still interested in helping any other farm manager who needs help and when I can I try to be around though the weekends to help.
RE: Pleasant Valley Community Farms 10-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Hey guys!! I'm back!! Sorry for not joining up with you guys because my stream speed dropped. So now I've moved my pc to the office where I work now and my stream is back!! Now in HD so I have the internet all to myself.

I forgot about the FS15 can someone bring me up to speed if you don't mind? thx