Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do's and Dont's of Selling and Trading
Do's and Dont's of Selling and Trading 11-18-2014, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 03:22 PM by Mad_Fred.)
Do NOT...
...post any bad or illicit material in here. We will NOT jeopardize our good name if we think you're buying/selling/trading anything fishy... including fish.
...post any personal information. That includes full names, addresses (physical or email), credit/debit card/bank info, phone numbers, or anything else that you wouldn't want every stranger that happens to walk by to see.
...post other random topics in this forum, it is specifically for the use of buying, selling, and trading goods.

Do...
...post threads about wanting to buy, sell, or trade goods like games, computer software, computer hardware, electronics, accessories, furniture, vehicles, etc.
...handle all transactions in a secure manner... meaning NOT in here. You may use this forum to post that you want to buy/sell/trade but you need to do that actual buying/selling/trading elsewhere, like through a website like ebay, by phone, by mail, or in person if possible.
...post great deals that you find online or where ever, especially if they have to do with computers or video games, but please don't flood the forum with ads.
...title your post specifically and concisely. i.e. "Selling my nVidia graphics card" is good, but "I have something to sell" is bad.

Thank you for keeping the DD forums clean, safe, and organized!

The |DD| Administration Team
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed